1.6 for Windows (Version 1.6 , release date: September 1, 2010)
What is Sudoku Studio?
Sudoku Studio provides a convenient environment for
working Sudoku puzzles. It lets you enter your own puzzles available in
newspapers, books, and magazines or puzzles you create yourself. It can also
generate new puzzles at several levels of difficulty. Then you can race against
time or your friends to solve puzzles and achieve a high score. Need help?
Sudoku Studio can solve any Sudoku puzzle. You can print, save, and reload
puzzles you like. Some of its many great features include:
- Shareware - FREE downloads! Try before you buy!
- Enter Sudoku puzzles that you create yourself.
- Enter Sudoku puzzles from the newspaper, books, or magazines.
- Generate new Sudoku puzzles with a vide variety of difficulty levels.
- Work puzzles in a user-friendly easy-to-use environment.
- Race against time or your friends to achieve a high score.
- Need help? Sudoku Studio can solve any Sudoku puzzle.
- Save or print your favorite puzzles to share with friends.
- Fast set-up
- Easy-to-use menus
- Extensive on-line help
Start enjoying Sudoku today!
This page is
maintained by Sudoku Studio author Jon
Kane, Professor of Mathematical and Computer Sciences at
the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Use of Sudoku Studio, sale of the program, or use of any of the
puzzles or solutions it generates for commercial purposes is strictly
prohibited without prior written agreement with author Jon Kane.
Problems with our site?
Contact the Webmaster at email@example.com.
This page was last
modified on September 1, 2010
. Any comments, corrections, or suggestions
will be greatly appreciated.
All contents of this site are ©
Copyright 2005 - 2010, Jon Kane. All rights reserved.